Below are the things you need to know before applying taking an IJMB form:
1. IJMB is certified by the Nigeria University Commission (NUC). It is an Advanced level examination that qualify students into 200 level in any institution in Nigeria via Direct Entry
2. Candidate will take lectures for a specific period of time before taking their final examination.
3. Interested IJMB applicants are expected to pick three-subject combination that is required for the course of study.
4. The IJMB programme will run for nine to twelve months which will be divided into 2 semesters
5. IJMB programme is specifically opened for students who have completed their secondary school education provided they have an O'level result or awaiting their result.
6. IJMB starts by registration starts by November anually.
7. Lectures runs from Monday to Friday of every week with a hourly specified timetable and practicals for science students on Saturday
8. To apply for IJMB programme into any of our study centres nationwide, visit the www.ijmbe.org.ng
9. The IJMB programme costs about N130,000, note that this fee is excluding the accommodation which is optional for students who are not interested in it.
10. You need to pass the IJMB examination to gain a direct entry into any university.
for more questions and answers, click on www.ijmbe.org.ng/faq